Support Wikipedia Reflections of Art: The Beatles!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Beatles!!

I was driving to work today and a song played and I heard myself singing along and tapping my foot (while driving) and just lost myself. It went on my BB status. And then I thought that I need to blog about these guys...

I feel fine, Can't buy me love!, All you need is love, Imagine, Help!, With a little help from my friends, Love me do, She loves you (yeah yeah yeah!!), Yesterday... and even after listing these songs, readers of this post will say.. "Hey! you missed out on "this" song..!!!"
The Beatles will be classic and timeless; when I heard "I feel fine" today morning I didn't realise that it had been released in 1964! That is 47 years ago!! Ridiculous eh??! The song feels like a 2011 release :)
There is humour and light-ness and flakiness and love and romance and joy and philosophy and sincerity in their songs. Lennon's voice is magnificent. Feel bad when people haven't heard songs like "What is life?" - this was sung by George Harrison, so Lennon fans tend not to like him :)
One can listen to The Beatles almost anytime and they can promise to make one think or make one forget thinking :) Cheeeeeerj!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment