Support Wikipedia Reflections of Art: Million Dollar Baby

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Million Dollar Baby

I have seen many movies but I have not come across any actress who I have been crazy about, may be because there are very few woman-centric movies.
Never thought I would adore or be in awe of a female actor, but Hillary Swank... I have no better way of saying this. I am terribly attracted to her character in the movie, and on a certain level, to her. Clint Eastwood lends charisma to the movie and Hillary is simply outstanding. The movie does get a bit slow towards the end but certain aspects of human relationships were highlighted so well that it made me smile.
What was the bond that Clint and Swank shared? Why was Swank so loyal to her family? What emotions did Freeman go through the entire movie? Why was Clint such a devout follower of a religion? The movie was made magnificently and I'm not surprised that it won the best movie, best directing and best actress awards at the Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment