Support Wikipedia Reflections of Art: Bavra Mann

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bavra Mann

Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi: Bavra Mann
Translation by 'Anonymous' and some edition by me:

The bewitched mind is on its way to dream

The bewitched mind, see, has bewitched thoughts
Crazy are its heartbeats, crazy are its breaths
Why does sleep run away from the crazy twisting and turning
The bewitched eyes long to, through the crazy windows, watch bewitching sights

The bewitched mind is on its way to dream

In this crazy world, I wish I had some bewitching company!
With this scheming crowd around, I wish in my hands were your's
Wish there was a bewitching melody and a bewitching composition
My bewitched feet desire to dance to the bewitching tunes of bewitching lyrics

The bewitched mind is on its way to dream

I wish the darkness was bewitching and so were the silences
I wish quivering lips go easy, the intoxication is bewitching!
One bewitched veil, slowly tells us of the break of dawn, wants to slip away from a bewitched face

The bewitched mind is on its way to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment